Entertain Outdoors with BeefEater
Spring has sprung, and that means it’s time to fire up the bbq and spend some nights outside, and to make those nights extra special the secret ingredient is a barbecue from BeefEater.
BeefEater offer a great range of barbecue’s that cater to those wanting to create an outdoor bbq kitchen, as well as those looking a bit smaller to the BeefEater Bugg.
Versatile and portable, the BeefEater Bugg is great for cooking up a storm.
The Big Bugg offers 2 stainless steel burners and a large cooking plate and grill, so you can dish up dinner for all your guests with ease.
The Quartz Start ignition allows for easy control of heat, while the soft closing lid and integrated thermometer allows you to perfect your roasts.
Plus, the side trays and storage basket are great for preparation and storage.
Turn up the heat with our selection of Freestanding BBQ’s from BeefEater.
Easy to start up and use, these barbecues come with 4, 6 or even 8 burners for you to char, grill, and cook up a delicious meal for the whole family.
Equipped with large viewing windows and a temperature gauge, you can easily keep an eye on your culinary creations, while the wheels on the bottom of each freestanding BBQ make it easy to roll away and store in the winter months.
For those looking for an outdoor kitchen look, a built-in bbq is the perfect solution.
The BeefEater Alfresco Kitchen’s offer great storage solutions, as well as beer and wine fridges and sinks for the perfect deck set up.
The water resistant properties are also great for a poolside setting and to protect it from the elements.
With all these bbq options, the only question left is what to cook. Good thing we have this sorted as well!
We love this recipe for BBQ Pork Ribs, which you can check out below or on the BeefEater website here
- Rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- ½ cup salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 rack pork ribs
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp paprika smoked
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
BeefEater BBQ Pork Ribs
- Put lemon, garlic, pepper, bay leaves, sugar and salt into a large saucepan. Add ribs and fill with cold water until ribs are completed covered.
- Place saucepan on BBQ and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover with a lid and cook for 40 mins or until ribs are tender.
- Meanwhile, to make the glaze, combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring until sugar dissolved and sauce has thickened slightly. Set aside.
- Remove ribs from liquid and transfer to preheated BBQ grill plate, meatier-side down. Grill for 20 minutes, turning, and brushing on glaze as they cook.
Shop the Range
- BeefEater 1600 Series 4 Burner BBQ & Trolley with Side Burner - Stainless Steel Model BMG1641SA$1,899.00
- BeefEater 1600 Series 5 Burner BBQ & Trolley with Side Burner - Stainless Steel Model BMG1651SA$2,099.00
- BeefEater 1600 Series Dark 5 Burner BBQ & Trolley with Side Burner Model BMG1651DA$2,099.00
- BeefEater 1600 Series Dark BBQ & Trolley with Side Burner Model BMG1641DA$1,848.00
- BeefEater Signature 3000SS Built In BBQ - Stainless Steel Model BS12840S$2,899.00
- BeefEater Big Bugg Portable Gas BBQ with Trolley – Black Model BB722BASpecial Price $948.00 Regular Price $999.00
- BeefEater Big Bugg Mobile BBQ with Trolley - Amber Model BB722AASpecial Price $948.00 Regular Price $999.00