AEG Everyday kitchen offer - Terms and conditions
Receive 5% off when you spend $5,000, 7.5% off when you spend $7,500 and 10% off
when you spend $10,000
1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019
1. Information on the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
2. The Promoter is Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd of 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW
2020 ABN 51 004 762 341 and its agents in the promotion, including their officers,
employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”). No correspondence received
concerning this promotion will be entered into.
3. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 1st January 2019 and closes on Tuesday 31st
December 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
4. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who spend $5,000
or more on any current AEG cooking appliances or dishwashers (“Participating Product”)
in a single transaction from an Australian authorised sales agent of AEG during the
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating sales agents and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means
any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-factor spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply: ‘Purchase
means order place and payment made in full for the Participating Product/s during the
Promotion Period from an Australia authorised sales agent of AEG. Purchase does not
i. Orders not paid in full;
ii. Purchases via eBay or similar third party bidding or auction websites;
iii. Purchases of second hand products;
iv. Purchase by Electrolux staff and their immediate families;
v. Purchases made through any online discounter (including but not limited to
shoppingsafari.com.au, thebargainhunter.com.au, shopbot.com.au);
vi. Purchases made through and unauthorised sales agent or seller;
vii. Purchases made directly from Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd.
7. Valid claimants will be issued with a discount at point of purchase. The applicable
discounts are detailed in clause 8 below.
8. A claimant is entitled to a variable discount based on their spend on Participating Products.
- Spend $5,000 - $7,499 on Participating Products and receive 5% off
- Spend $7,500 - $9,999 on Participating Products and receive 7.5% off
- Spend $10,000 or more on Participating Products and receive 10% off
9. Offer only applies to new customer Purchases made within the promotional Period and
paid in one transaction. Multiple appliance purchases must be ordered in the one
transaction and must be delivered together. No split deliveries allowed.
10. Offer does not apply to damaged, ex-display or run out models,
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The discount is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s control which causes an interruptions to its
processing of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify
or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete
information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the
deficiency is occasioned by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal
injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special
or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to,
where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interferences; (c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e)any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of gift.
16. By participating in the promotion and opting in at the point of product registration, each
claimant also acknowledges that a further purpose for collection of the claimant’s personal
information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to gain a better understanding of
the claimant’s requirements in order for the Promoter to provide the claimant with better
and more personalised messages about special offers and invitations. If a clamant opts in
to receiving direct marketing communications, from time to time, the Promoter may use
the claimant’s personal information to promoter other services and products to the claimant
which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the claimant. A claimant may also
receive marketing communications from third parties such as the Promoter’s contractors,
agents, partners and suppliers. A claimant may be contacted by telephone, email, SMS,
mail, social media and other digital channels. A claimant may notify the Promoter at any
time that it no longer wishes to receive any of these marketing communications and opt
out of receiving the same by responding via the channel in which the claimant received
the marketing communication or by contacting the Promoter directly. Without limiting this
clause 17, all personal information will be dealt with in accordance with the Promoter’s
17. PLESE NOTE: Purchases of Participating Product/s (see clause 6) models for
Government and Commercial contract sales, second quality (T2), and auction goods are
excluded from this promotion. Second QUALITY GOODS (T2) means products bearing
Serial Numbers with the prefix “A”, “B” or “C”.